Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Haven't slept in 3 months ...

Marina is 3 months old today! She must've known that Bryan and I were on the edge because on Monday night she slept from 11-6. Seven whole hours of glorious sleep. Of course, I was completely freaked out when I woke up and realized she'd slept for so long, but SO relieved to have had so much sleep! Then on Tuesday night she slept from 11-4:30. Ok, not quite as long, but still ... 5 1/2 hours? Incredible. I'm hoping that this is the beginning of a pattern. .

3 months, just over 10 pounds, sleeping and getting out of her cranky phase. Hooray! Now, if only I could lose 10 pounds, sleep and get over my cranky phase!






1 comment:

RC said...

Dylan is hilarious. Beautiful girl Carrie J! Enjoy every sleep-deprived second!!! Renee